Who Sings Pour Some Sugar On Me

Who Sings Pour Some Sugar On Me. If the song starts with awesome guitar and a couple of. This is a song from def leppard’s 1987 album hysteria titled “pour some sugar on me.” def leppard has played over a billion records worldwide.

'The Voice' Coaches Sing 'Pour Some Sugar on Me' WATCH NOW! Photo
'The Voice' Coaches Sing 'Pour Some Sugar on Me' WATCH NOW! Photo from www.justjared.com

Pour some sugar on me is a song by british hard rock band def leppard from their 1987 album hysteria. Bon jovi def leppard, from the album hysteria. It went on to become a phenomenon.

Pour Some Sugar On Me (C'mon Fire Me Up) Pour Your Sugar On Me (Oh, I Can't Get Enough) I'm Hot, Sticky Sweet From My Head To My Feet Yeah [Guitar Solo] You've Got The Peaches, I've Got The Cream Sweet To Taste, Saccharine 'Cuz I'm Hot, Hot, So Hot, Sticky Sweet From My Head, (My Head,) To My Feet Do You Take Sugar.


Who sings the song pour some sugar on you? By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. There really isn't a deeper meaning behind def leppard's pour some sugar on me, but how the song came to be is pretty interesting.

The Story Behind The Song:


While “pour some sugar on me” feels like an effortless hit. Pour some sugar on me ooh, in the name of love pour some sugar on me c'mon, fire me up pour your sugar on me oh, i can't get enough i'm hot, sticky sweet from my head to my feet, yeah you got the peaches, i got the cream sweet to taste, saccharine cause i'm hot (hot), say what, sticky sweet from my head, (head, head), my head to my feet do you. 'pour some sugar on me' by def leppard was released in the u.s.

[Pre Chorus] So C'mon, Take A Bottle, Shake It Up Break The Bubble, Break It Up [Chorus] Pour Some Sugar On Me Ooh, In The Name Of Love Pour Some Sugar On Me C'mon, Fire Me Up Pour Your Sugar On.


All of the song’s verses contain sexual innuendos that imply this woman is a freak, and that elliot has been waiting for the chance to take her home for quite some time. Ooh, in the name of love. Pour your sugar on me.

The Lyrics Started Out As Phonetic Sounds To Fit The Music, Which They Refined Later Into Actual Words.


The drink company tantalizes your tastebuds with images of its sweet tea pouring over ice, which is said to be 20 calories and has 5 grams of sugar. Pour some sugar on me is a song by british hard rock band def leppard from their 1987 album hysteria. This is a song from def leppard’s 1987 album hysteria titled “pour some sugar on me.” def leppard has played over a billion records worldwide.

Who Sings Pour Some Sugar On You?


It’s no exaggeration to say that their 1987 album hysteria took def leppard to hell and back. Pour some sugar on me. I love you this much and i'm waiting on you to make up your mind do you love me too however long it takes i'm never giving up no matter what i love you this much.

banner